Enter your email below to subscribe to our investor newsletter.

Investor Contacts

Hayden IR
Attn: Rob Fink

1441 Broadway
Fifth Floor
New York, NY 10018

(646) 415-8972


How can I remove the restrictive legend on my certificate?
If you have held your certificate for more than 6 months, you may be eligible to remove the restrictive legend on your certificate under SEC Rule 144 with a proper legal opinion letter. Please contact your broker or our transfer agent, Computershare, to begin the process of removing the restrictive legend. They will request additional paperwork from you. The Company does not accept legend removal requests directly from shareholders.
When and how are news releases issued by the company?
News is generally released by the company through newswire services such as BusinessWire and MarketWire. In the interest of fair disclosure to the general public, we refrain from answering questions from individual investors regarding the company's development progress.
Who is your transfer agent? Who should I contact regarding my stock certificate(s)?
Our shareholder records are managed by Continental Stock. Continental, in business for almost 50 years, is one of the nation’s leading providers of securities processing and record keeping, and is ranked number one in industry-wide customer satisfaction and performance surveys. Continental was the recipient of the Talon Award (Transfer Agent Leader Overall North America) for the last four (4) years and has been rated the value leader in the stock transfer industry. You may contact Continental directly with inquiries regarding your stock holdings, restrictions, address changes, transfer instructions, share balance information and forms in several ways:
  • Change of address
  • Transfer ownership of stock
  • Request stock certificate(s)
  • Request account statement
You can contact Continental Stock in the following ways:
Telephone: (800) 509-5586 Web:
Regular Mail: Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company 17 Battery Place - 8th Floor New York, NY 10004 Courier Delivery: Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company 17 Battery Place - 8th Floor New York, NY 10004
Shareholders can retrieve information on account holdings, review transaction histories, change addresses, sell shares and take advantage of other valuable services. In addition, there is a FAQ available and downloadable forms. If you own shares through a brokerage account, you should contact your broker for information related to those shares.
What is a legal opinion letter and how do I get one?
When selling shares from physical certificates bearing a “restrictive” legend, a legal opinion from the company’s securities counsel is required. Your broker should be able to handle everything for you. The company’s securities counsel is: Richardson and Associates 1453 Third Street Promenade, Suite 315 Santa Monica, CA 90401 Tel: (310) 393-9992 Fax: (310) 393-2004 Email:
Why has the number of shares in my brokerage account decreased?
On February 24, 2015, we effected a 1-for-26 reverse split. If you held shares in a brokerage account, the number of shares has been reduced for a factor of 26. If you held shares in certificate form, you can contact our transfer agent to obtain a new Sunworks certificate with the corrected number of shares. If you have held your certificate for a long time, there may be other reverse splits that further reduced the number of shares beyond the factor of 26 described here.
What is the legal status of the company and fiscal year end?
Sunworks, Inc. is a Delaware corporation with a year end of December 31.
Why do officers and directors occasionally sell some of their shares of the company's stock?
As disclosed in our public filings, some of our officers and directors receive equity rewards based on performance. These rewards include restricted stock grants and incentive stock options. Specific details of these incentive plans, including performance goals, vesting schedules and conversion requirements are disclosed in documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Further, trading of the company's common stock by officers and directors is governed by certain SEC rules. In most cases, receipt of vested shares is a taxable event. In order to pay income taxes and other expenses, holders must often sell shares in the open market. Shares may be sold according to a broker managed 10b-5 selling plan. Once the plan is in place, a broker periodically sells shares, according to certain formula and guidelines in the plan, including possible impact on market prices. This removes the stockholder from the stock trading decision-making process and eliminates potential conflicts arising from the holder's knowledge of inside information. From time to time, we may issue shares of common stock to acquire other companies. As a result, members of an acquired company's management team may receive shares of Sunworks common stock, which may constitute a taxable event for the holders. Some or all of these shares may be sold in the open market, and may be subject to a 10b-5 selling plan disclosed in public filings. Our Board of Directors believes that it is in the best interest of our shareholders to provide equity incentives to key members of the management team, some of whom may be working full time at less than market rates. Even though equity incentives represent dilution for current shareholders, the Board believes that equity incentives help align the interests of management with the interests of our shareholders.
How can I receive on-going information about Sunworks?
The best way to receive on-going information about Sunworks is by subscribing to our updates.
CALL 866-600-6800 FOR A FREE QUOTE
Contact Us Now